WP QUADS Introduction
Wp Quad/Quick AdSense is an ad insertion plugin which is designed to proceed with the projects on WordPress versions. It’s written from scratch with a stable code base which maintains and update WordPress versions.
It comes with over 20 predefined advertising zones. Which have standards same as sidebar banners as well as in-content ads? It also includes more creative options like corner peel ads, background ads, and more. Use of plugin you can control where the ad goes or how many times it’s displayed plus a lot more.
WP in Post Ads gives you even more control over your ads display. With WP QUADS, you can choose to either insert your ads at specific positions or have them display randomly within your content.
- It has better sanitizing of user input.
- No revenue sharing from your Google AdSense advertising income.
- All plugin code resides on your site, so there are no external script dependencies.
- Approximately supports to a maximum of 10 Ads codes on the Sidebar Widgets.
- Support up to a maximum of 10 Ads codes for specific placement & randomization within a post.
- It also has serialized storing of Ad options instead of storing every single opportunity as separate table entry all over
- Remove of small coding issues like “unexpected output” message when the plugin is activated on several sites
- Multi-language support
- Quick AdSense Reloaded has an improved Performance.
- WP Quads only focus on its posts ads, but not other popups or peels.
- Another great feature is whereby you can choose to hide ads until after a post has been published for a certain number of days.
- Has widget that you can place anywhere in your sidebar, where you can add ads for customer view.
- Has an Ad disable the feature.
- Full AMP support.
- Has a mobile optimized and responsive AdSense ads?
Pros and Cons
- The interface is basic
- Easy to work with
- Easy to add and delete
- Has great features
- In case of any issue, the support team solves it quickly
- Can also be used for code
- Ads can be inserted even with little code knowledge
- Placement and control on site are superb
- Always active and receives regular updates.
- Can also add AdSense setting directly.
- Editing sequence is easy
- Ads display is natural
- Allows ads rotation easily
- It’s among the top rated.
- It’s quick and easy to set up
- The improved styling attracts the audience attention.
- Security errors such as 203 don’t pop up
- At times widget says no code after saving data.
- A free version cannot give responsive ads.
- At time banners disappear from the page
- Banners create index sites
- The configuration process is hectic
- Can activate google manual penalty.
- At times it lacks flow for ad links
- Widget defaults into one column
- Apps at times stop working
- Deactivation of search box can occur
- Developers are selective in letting whom to use the account.
- It’s slow on support help.
- Non-compatible with Super cache plugins
- After an update, it stops placing ads on some sites
- A user of a limited browser is discouraged since it will not work
- Use of standard shortcodes brings issues with getting this plugin to work.
There are many WordPress advertising plugins to choose from, and many of them have the sort of functionality that you’d be looking for and expecting in a plugin. But before you plug in, first you should choose which area that you want to use then you need to assign your ads. Plugins differ in small details that would be difficult to tease out ordinarily. All it takes is for you to make the right choice for you.