Panda Security Introduction
With almost everything, from your personal finance to your vital documents and communication, going online, the data has become much more vulnerable to the phishing and virus attacks. In the recent years, the technology industry has outgrown the most in comparison to other industries. Equal growth has been in the level of cyber threats and crimes across the world wide web.
Panda Security, a Spain-based multinational company, launched with an initial focus to develop specialized anti-virus to tackle cyber-attacks has now expanded its domain to offering high-tech solutions for cybercrime. The solutions are diversified with a dual motive to offer software to home users as well as to the businesses. MacKeeper is the ultimate babysitter. Grab the latest discounts using MacKeeper Coupon Code.
Why is Panda Security Best?
What makes Panda Security the best at offering cyber solutions is their global presence. The statistics speak on behalf of them. They have more than 30 million users worldwide, spread across more than 180 countries. Their team is a large group of more than 600 employees who serve the worldwide users through its 16 subsidiaries. If we talk about experience, they have been there in the market for around 20 years now, since 1998, when they launched their first antivirus. They have been constantly ranked among the top 500 fastest growing companies in Europe since 1997. VIPRE is the best solution to protect home and business. Grab this antivirus software at discount prices using VIPRE Coupon Code.
Panda Products are catered towards two very broad sections of the society
- For Home Users: The PCs at home are not very loaded with information and software. Nevertheless, they need protection too, because they have vital and sensitive personal information.
- For Business Users: To grow, companies tend to ignore a vital aspect of business, security. The systems are vulnerable to the phishing attacks which cannot be protected by outdated security systems.
- Big Data And Machine Learning: With the advent of artificial intelligence, Panda Security uses behavior intelligence in its systems.
- Next Generation Antivirus: The software detects any malicious activity and prevents any identifiable and non-identifiable malware. This separates it from the other antivirus available in the market.
- Continuous Monitoring: Even when your systems are off, the software run in the background and ensure continuous monitoring. This way, you can have a sound sleep, while the Panda Security does its job of preventing any malware attacks.
- Prevention: The software prevents, detect and remediate the malware before any attack.
- Detailed Information: You can monitor the performance of the software as well as the systems with the real-time data available. There is a continuous audit with detailed forensic information available.
- Granular Visibility: The systems in the business environment are spread across different endpoints. The anti-virus and cyber-crime solutions from Panda Security provides comprehensive endpoint activity visibility.
Just like you lock your house doors before moving out or before going to the bed, secure your online data with equal prominence using the unique solutions from Panda Security. The cybercriminals are always waiting for that one opportunity to get into your personal online space and steal the vital data and financial information. And when you are running a business, there can be data leaks, either directly from malware, or from the employees. Panda Security acts like a shield to ensure that the data is safe and secure and only yours.