GetResponse Coupon Code | 15% OFF on all Plans Coupon 2017
GetResponse, increase sales & marketing reach and improve customer engagement with mail newsletters, 99% Deliverability, Smart Autoresponders, 24×7 support and much more such features. Use the coupon code below to get flat 15% off on all the plans they provide.
Marketing is one the important part of any business and to reach out the current and new customers, email is a great way. Email marketing services have been proved a beneficial tool in the promotion of the content, selling products, or holding a contest, etc. GetResponse is one of the top-notch platforms that offers a lot regarding email marketing automation. The company was established by Simon Grabowski in the year 1997. In its early years, the company started operating exclusively in the European market, but over the last few decades, the company has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach into the American market. GetResponse is currently serving over 350,000 businesses from 182 countries, ranging from micro-businesses to well-known companies such as Glaxo SmithKline, Hilton, Marriott, the Blue Man Group, etc.
GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest and easiest email marketing automation tool, especially with how simple and hassle-free it is to create landing pages and professional looking emails with its editor. All of their features ranging from creating top quality emails and to tracking and reporting campaigns are surprisingly very simple to use and understand. It is also one of the best overall services for your money. With GetResponse, you can get access to single-click list segmentation, extensive A/B testing options, and an extremely helpful array of reports and tools.
Why choose GetResponse?
GetResponse is stacked full of powerful features and tools that offer a huge boost to your email marketing campaigns in terms of effectiveness and drive results you want. Its easy-to-use email creator allows you to create quite nice emails that can be optimized for any device and enables your campaigns to reach people who constantly access their smartphones and tablets more than their desktops. The smart automation feature of GetResponse helps in converting leads to buying customers. GetResponse also provides webinars for added information, better strategies, and implementing campaigns for those who are new to the email marketing business
Exclusive Features of GetResponse
1. Clean and modern design – GetResponse offers their customers with a clean and clear account dashboard along with well-designed tools that are the pleasure to work with. The company uses large font sizes and also gives plenty of white-spaces, which helps in reducing the eye strain, and you can work more comfortably over a long period.
2. Easy-to-use – GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s certainly very easy to do all the basics like importing contacts, creating campaigns, and checking out the statistics, etc.
3. Dozens of Email templates to choose from – Here, you can get a wide range of stylish template designs for all types of marketing purposes. GetResponse offers a simple drag-and-drop design tool by which you can quickly create the look you are after if none of the available design options happen to catch your eye. For this, you don’t need to use the complicated HTML Code. Once you find the template as per your requirement, you can easily add your text and images using the editing interface of GetResponse.
4. Time-Saving Email Previews – This great tool of GetResponse offers you with the screenshots of your email as it exactly appears in all the most popular email services like Gmail and Outlook.
5. Landing Page Creator – Creation of the landing pages for your email is one of the effective ways to provide your customers more information about your company and to offer them an opportunity to buy your products online. GetResponse offers a great set of tools that helps you in creating high-quality landing pages within a few minutes.
6. Easy-to-import contacts – GetResponse offers a simple import tool that can handle a variety of contact list formats. You can easily import contact with this tool. If you have groups of contacts scattered at different places, GetResponse will be the great choice for you as it will make the process easier for you.
7. Helpful video tutorials – GetResponse has a learning center that offers effective educational materials and user guides. With their video tutorials, you can get the very clear idea on general email marketing topics and the details of the GetResponse system.
GetResponse Pricing Plans
GetResponse offers four pricing options with no contracts and no obligations. Each package is specifically designed to serve a certain number of email contacts.
1. Email Package
This package is the ideal one for email marketing beginners and is just for $15 per month. This package lets you contact up to 1000 subscribers and featured with email marketing, auto-responders 2.0, and landing pages (Basic) with one user.
2. Pro Package
This package is best for growth focused marketers and SMBs. This will cost just $49 if subscribed monthly. This package allows you to contact 5000 subscribers and is featured with email marketing, auto-responders 2.0, landing pages (Pro), 100 webinars with three users.
3. Max Package
This package is available only for $165 per month and covers all the features of Pro package. With this package, you can contact up to 10,000 subscribers, and the additional features include a custom domain, account manager, 500 webinars, sales force integration, as well as five users.
4. Enterprise Package
This package will be the great choice for the businesses who are seeking the scalable and high-performance solutions. The cost for this package is $799 if subscribed monthly. It covers all the features of Max package. It also has some add-on features that let you contact more than 10,000 subscribers, dedicated account manager, dedicated infrastructure, two plus dedicated IP addresses, max mailout performance, deliverability consulting along with ten users.
Before buying one of the four pricing plans, get their free trial of 30 days. If you are not sure which plan is right for you, the free trial helps you in selecting the appropriate plan. This free trial lets you contact up to 1000 subscribers, and no credit card is required for this.
GetResponse offers an impressive support to their customers. It has a comprehensive Help section that will answer likely most of the queries you have. The company offers phone support (9 am to 5 pm EST), email support and online chat support. You can also go through their blogs, video tutorials, FAQ’s and live webinars to get the detailed aspects of the software and email marketing in general.
If you are looking for an easy and user-friendly program to create and manage your email marketing, GetResponse will be the great option for you. It is an easy-to-use email marketing service with a ton of features that you can try for free, great support, all at a very budget-friendly price. Overall, GetResponse offers a great user experience and also the great third-party integration, so it is worth trying it.