We are interested to know your startup story.
StartupWorld’s main goal is to provide our readers with deep insights about the upcoming Startups and inspiring journey of the founders. And hence, we cover stories from which the reader can take away a learning, an inspiration or some interesting facts. We cover some unique startup stories across the world and help them to increase their reach and visibility, infringing the borders. Our goal is to contribute to Startup community building.
How to submit
Knowing about your story in your words is something more good than we write about you. We publish the Startup story based on what is received from you, so together we can share an inspiring story with our readers. This means we want you/your concerned team to put together the story and share with us. To make it little easy for you we have some points which can be used to tell about yourself/Startup
Submit your story in terms of the following questions (whichever is applicable to you)
01. When and how did you start?
02.How did you come up with the idea? Your inspiration moment
03. Brief about organization and founding members
04. Your website / apps / and contact details
05. The detailed journey, like what all you want to share with readers.
06. About funding, plans on growth
07. Challenges and Opportunities/ Marketing Strategies
08. Future plans
09. A quote from the founder on the journey, or dealing with the challenge, or any inspiring moment.
01. We need a high-resolution team photo for the complete story
02. We need a high resolution photo of the founder(s)
03. High resolution logo image
Make sure that the story is unique as we do not take up plagiarized content. Also we would really appreciate it if you go put together the answers in form of article that is about 1000-1500 word in length.
Donate to us
You all know its little tough to run the site, operations and people with just passion :). All the stories about Startups which we curate and publish are purely non-profit. Since we are also a Startup we like talking and sharing about Startups, culture, people, stories and more.
Not all in our team likes coffee so we don’t ask to buy us coffee, but you can donate what you feel is good and makes us cheer :).
You can do a paypal donation to us on [email protected]