We are interested to know your startup story.
StartupWorld’s main goal is to provide our readers with deep insights about the upcoming Startups and inspiring journey of the founders. And hence, we cover stories from which the reader can take away a learning, an inspiration or some interesting fact. We cover some unique startup stories across the world and help them to increase their reach and visibility, infringing the borders. Our goal is to contribute to Startup community building.
We frame our story based on these following questions, please let us know more about about what you do, so together we can share an inspiring story with our readers.
Submit your story in terms of the following questions (whichever is applicable to you)
The USP and the technology
01. Brief about organization and founding members
02. How did you come up with the idea? Your inspiration moment
03. Your hook up point. Something exceptional you have done for your startup
04. Provide some statistics like sales this month or year, website hits, users subscribed etc.
06. Challenges and Opportunities/ Marketing Strategies
07. Future plans
08. A quote from the founder on the journey, or dealing with the challenge, or any inspiring moment.
We need a high-resolution team photo for the complete story, so we could feature it on startupworld.com
Make sure that the story is unique as we do not take up plagiarized content. Also we would really appreciate it if you go put together the answers in form of article that is about 1000-1500 word in length.
Well!, we have a little charge for sharing your story with the world. Though we love to share Startup journeys with readers, we charge for maintaining the site and expenses. You can consider it as donation as well :). It’s not much expensive though. Please share your story in the above format and our team will get back with all the details. So, all set? shoot your story to [email protected]