Gone are the days of traditional marketing that comprised television, newspapers, and radio. In this day and age, the most powerful form of marketing is digital marketing, and social media is easily one of its most important pillars.
Social media marketing is touted as the most effective forms of marketing today, especially for the SMEs that don’t have massive marketing budgets to start with. Unfortunately, there are many hard truths about social media marketing that many marketers don’t know about. For instance, many marketers don’t see a positive ROI, and even if they do, it’s after a long time. Also, some industries benefit from social media marketing more than others. However, most of these problems can be tackled easily with a top-quality social media management too. This is where Tailor Social comes in.
What is Tailor Social?
Tailor Social is one of the most powerful social media management tools available today that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. It simplifies social media marketing for you so that you can get terrific results but with minimal work. With it, you can also enjoy a tighter grasp on your social media campaigns than you would by managing them manually.
The following are some of the biggest features of Tailor Social that make it a highly useful tool for every emerging startup and SME today:
Advanced Content Discovery
One of the biggest problems that small and big organizations face when they get started with social media marketing is finding high-quality content that’s appropriate for their target demographic. However, with Tailor Social, you don’t have to worry about that at all.
Tailor Social is backed by advanced search algorithms that can scan the web for premium content that’s perfect for your industry and target audience. It allows you to select topics that you are interested in sharing via your social media accounts, and you can also narrow down the content themes by providing different keywords. The search engine is designed to use this information to give suggestions that are in-line with your marketing goals. This can save you tons of time and resources as it can do all the dirty work for you!
Creating Premium-Quality Posts
It’s not easy to publish high-quality content on a daily basis, but if you want your social marketing endeavors to bear fruits, then streamlined publishing isn’t something you can overlook. After all, providing valuable and shareable content is one of the essentials to build your brand on social media. So, how can you make it work? Once again, Tailor Social can help.
Tailor Social gives you all the tools you need to create quality content on the go. You start with picking a text for the images which covers the font style and color. Then you can design the background by using appropriate images or colors, and that’s it! Your social post is ready within a few seconds!
Social Media Calendar
Creating fresh content on a daily basis can be tedious and highly inefficient, but so is daily publishing. Tailor Social offers a better alternative in which you can create an entire month’s worth of content in advance and schedule your social media posts using its social media calendar. This way, you can devote your full attention for a particular month’s social media strategy at a time and finalize all the posts you want to publish for that month. You can also add commentary to your posts so that there is natural context with the images/blog posts. Once you set up the social media calendar, the program publishes the posts for you automatically so that you can focus on other important tasks at hand.
Just like you use analytics tools for your apps and websites, you need tools for your social media campaigns too so that you know how your content is performing and what changes can be made to improve the results. With Tailor Social, you can do that on the go.
Tailor Social offers an extensive performance monitoring toolkit which comprises:
- Performance Overview Screen: Get a bird’s eye view of your social channels and customer engagement. Get actual numbers for different metrics so that you know exactly how well you are doing.
- Post-wise Details: There are times when you need to know how your social media posts are doing individually, and Tailor Social gives you the option for that. It lists all your posts and shares individual metrics including “likes”, “comments”, etc. They are also tagged with format-type so that you know which posts are links, images, texts, etc.
- Engagement Metrics: See a breakdown of engagement by post types, time, days of the week, etc.
If you are worried whether you will be able to afford Tailor Social, then you are in for a treat. This is because the developers are offering 3 different pricing models and you can pick the one that fits your budget and requirements. These are:
- Basic ($8/month): Supports up to 2 social accounts, 50 scheduled posts, social analytics, autopilot, etc.
- Professional ($12/month): Supports up to 7 social accounts, 500 scheduled posts, advanced analytics, content guru algorithm, and more. You can also add up to 2 teammates.
- Corporate ($8/month): This one is designed for heavy-duty social marketing work. It offers up to 30 social accounts, 2,000 scheduled posts, advanced analytics, and up to 9 teammates.
It’s worth mentioning that if you are unsure which plan is the best for you, or whether the platform is useful to you in the first place, then you are free to take their services for a spin through a free trial.
Tailor Social has many uses, there is no denying that. However, is it perfect? Of course not! The following are some of the downsides of using this product that you should know of:
- Simplicity: Tailor Social is a decent tool that gets the job done. However, if you are expecting tons of customizing options and features, then you may be disappointed. It’s catered towards social media managers that don’t want to get into too much detail and just create quality posts quickly for launch.
- Lack of Advanced Listening Tools: You may find the social listening features somewhat underwhelming. If you want advanced and more comprehensive social listening services, you should also use a dedicated tool like Mention.
Overall, Tailor Social certainly offers enough features to be included in your marketing toolkit. It’s highly recommended for those who aren’t quite tech-savvy but don’t want to lose to their competition either that’s using social media actively.