Introduction to Nitro
The world has witnessed the evolution and drastic development in printing. By the advancement of technology, from printing, we have reached to soft copies. Trillions of PDFs are produced every year. And PDF productivity and eSigning are major parts of every business. The long time and high effort we have taken for this is just history now. Nitro stands as a powerful catalyst in your business workflow by bringing a highly functional all-in-one platform for every activity come under PDF productivity.
Nitro is a powerhouse when it comes to documents streamlining. It builds powerful products that are easy to use and offers innovative ways to maximize benefits. The Nitro Productivity Suite helps businesses to streamline document workflows, eliminating printing, and lowering costs. The tools work digitally 100%. With the powerful Nitro Pro, Nitro cloud, Nitro analytics, and Nitro admin, Nitro unleashed the super-effective digital transformation. They give higher efficiency at lower costs; because it combines the PDF productivity tools with lightweight eSigning capabilities, rich data insights, and simple user management tools.
PDF Productivity And eSignature
- To be able to create, edit, and convert PDFs
- Simplify IT management by a single PDF solution
- Bolster security of data and documents
The Reality Of Digital Documents Workflow
- Transitioning your work from desktop to cloud seamlessly
- On the go access of stored documents in document repositories, e.g., Google Drive
- Reducing paper and printing inefficiencies by using print alternatives
Features of Nitro
- Allows you to create universally compatible PDFs, and merge PDFs or other documents into a single file that is to share and view. These PDFs can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
- You can review documents, thanks to the fully trackable commenting, annotation, markup, and version control.
- Convert PDFs from Microsoft – word, excel, and PowerPoint at faster rates from your desktop, tablets or phone. Similarly, you can make an addition, deletion, and modification on texts and images in multiple windows at once.
- Nitro's Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities turn document scans into searchable, editable PDFs. It comes with greater detail and accuracy in document colors, layout, and design.
- With the Nitro's Sign, you can apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
- Highest protection is guaranteed through setting user permissions, preventing unauthorized copying, editing, and printing. Password protection and advanced 256-bit encryption security are tight.
- It is compatible with Computer Aided Design allowing you to work with drawings in PDF. You can export to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- You can easily spot discrepancies and analyze the differences in text and images when comparing different versions of a file
- It has integrations with Google Drive OneDrive, Dropbox and box for easy and quick access to your cloud-based documents.
The pricing is very flexible, and it covers all sizes of enterprises. Nitro Productivity Suite empowers your business with the right tool to succeed, and at right prices. The pricing is divided into three categories, i.e., individual ($159 per user and VIP access is 49.99USD/ year), business and enterprise.
Without a doubt, Nitro will help your team to be more efficient, will reduce printing costs. It empowers each knowledge worker with the ability to create, edit and convert PDFs, with a single PDF solution simplifying IT management. The security of your data is guaranteed. Besides, you get access to unlimited lightweight e-signatures and as well as could collaboration in the Nitro cloud. Also, the standard workflow and documents activities enable you to gain productivity insights. With Nitro, you get PDF productivity and eSigning at one place.