Bolt is the most straightforward workout tracker and discovery platform for organizing your exercise routines, finding exciting new ones, enjoying your workouts, transforming your body and recording your progress.
No matter whether you are looking to burn a belly fat, track the strength of your squats, build bigger muscles or just need to plan your daily workout schedule, Bolt offers the guidance and accessibility to make reaching your personal fitness goals easy.
Working out with Bolt lets you:
- Record your training routines in a streamlines and quick planner.
- Discover easy, innovative workout routines which is designed to target some of the core areas for the optimal result.
- Easily log your lifts and weight for each set as you go.
- See your history of progress over time, it is a great set of motivation!
- Automatically update each routine with the smart tracking of your latest reps and weights.
- Challenging yourself from a catalog of 200+ exercises, or customize your win.
- Tag sets as Failure, Drop Sets or Warm Up.
It also does not matter whether if you are doing the CrossFit, Yoga or the bodybuilding at the gym with your buddies, starting out with a trainer, coach or on your own – men and women alike use the Bolt everyday on their journey to get ripped abs, fit their clothes better, improving their weightlifting strength and keep a lifting journal,Discover easy, innovative workout routines which is designed to target some of the core areas for the optimal result. Regardless of your prior experience, Discover has something for everyone – starting from simple routines to get the beginners started in their comfort zone, to creative programs battle which is tested by the pros to help you step – up your game.
1.1.2: Nov 22, 2018 – Fixes an issue that could cause a close button to appear when not necessary
1.1.1: Nov 20, 2018 – Explore new workout routines in the Discover tab! This build fixes some memory and performance issues
1.1: Nov 19, 2018 – Explore new workout routines in the Discover tab!
1.0.1: Nov 1, 2018 – Some of the new User Interface and UX improvements
Workout with intention. Workout with ease. Workout with Bolt.