There are more than 60 million business meetings every week in America.. more than 1 billion annually. Meeting cost businesses an average of $358 each, more than $48 Billion across the year. But the cost of setting up a business meeting is not counted. And it can add up to a lot of money. Some of the recent survey among the small and large businesses, freelance workers and non-profit organizations found that it takes around 23 minutes on average to arrange a group business meeting. Arrangr is a new player in the meeting scheduling area, which has developed and built an Artificial Intelligence supported proprietary Group Pilling process that cuts this tedious task to just seconds in most of the cases – money, saving time and reducing frustration.
Arrangr An Introduction
Arrangr is the easiest and fastest way to set up a business meeting or get together, virtually or in person. In as little as just around 30 seconds, a fully comprehensive meeting can now be arranged with ease.
How does it work?
Connect Your Cal
Arrangr plugs right into all the popular calendars using safe and secure industry standard protocols.
Arrangr can reserve tentative meeting times, and can also release them when rejected, and manage the compete meeting formation from beginning to end.
Arrangr can not only set up the video chats, conference calls, and suggest restaurants and meeting spots, but even integrated these tasks with your preferred services.
Let us look at some of the features of Arrangr:
- Send a few dates and times for recipients to choose.
- Send a block of time for them to choose a time within.
- Send a request and let them choose.
- Include all your preferred virtual video or conference call platform, as fully integrated.
- Integrates with the Office, Google, and iCloud as well.
- Integration allows you to see when you have open time.
- Tentative placeholders, put directly in your calendar while you await their acceptance.
- Provide a quick bar, café, restaurant, and hotel suggestions.
- Halfway point suggestions with proper routing plotting.
- Reviews, ratings, and pictures of all the potential locations.
- Saved favorite places with smart suggestions based on the meeting history.
- Auto-generated conference pin and number, integrated into the invite.
- Auto-generated video call links, integrated into the invite.
- com, Hangouts, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.
- Best of breed conferencing, you choose your favorite system.
- Easily share your Arrangr link with others to book a time.
- Create multiple pages tailored to different activities.
- Professor hours – the ability to book by set times.
- A link takes others to your customized booking page.
To Sum Up
Overall, Arrangr provides the great features to be included in your meeting arrangements, it is highly recommended a tool for those who want to arrange the meeting in a quicker way.