We are interested to know your startup story.
StartupWorld’s main goal is to provide our readers with deep insights about the upcoming Startups and inspiring journey of the founders. And hence, we cover stories from which the reader can take away a learning, an inspiration or some interesting fact. We cover some unique startup stories across the world and help them to increase their reach and visibility, infringing the borders. Our goal is to contribute to Startup community building.
We frame our story based on these following questions, please let us know more about about what you do, so together we can share an inspiring story with our readers.
Submit your story in terms of the following questions (whichever is applicable to you)
- The USP and the technology
- Brief about organization and founding members
- How did you come up with the idea? Your inspiration moment
- Your hook up point. Something unexceptional you have done for your startup
- Provide some statistics like sales this month or year, website hits, users subscribed etc.
- Challenges and Opportunities/ Marketing Strategies
- Future plans
- A quote from the founder on the journey, or dealing with the challenge, or any inspiring moment.
We need a high-resolution team photo for the complete story, so we could feature it on startupworld.com
Make sure that the story is unique as we do not take up plagiarized content. Also we would really appreciate it if you go put together the answers in form of article that is about 1000-1500 word in length.
Each Startup story submission is charged USD 100. Payment can be made to the paypal account which will be sent to email upon acceptance of paid submission.
So, all set? shoot your story to [email protected]